While their obvious primary purpose is to support the products they offer, I’ve found these three blogs are incredibly useful resources for content marketing and social media guides, templates and best practices.
In a post last week, I covered some helpful tips for using Buffer to manage social throughput. If you’re after a useful guide to other resources on the web though to help build effective social and digital presences, check out their blog. There is a new post pretty much every day, and a real focus on big lists of resources, templates to help you do better at content marketing and social media.
As an example, here are some of their recent posts:
- 53+ Free Image Resources
- Complete Guide to Choosing a Content Calendar
- The Busy Person’s Guide to Content Curation
If you’re just getting started in content marketing (or even if you’ve been doing it for a while), CoSchedule’s blog is a goldmine of resources , strategy templates, content calendars, with a large focus on how these things flow into blogging. The tool itself is great as well, allowing to you to schedule your social posts per platform from right within the post editor of WordPress.
As an example:
- 5 unusual blog features to spice up your content
- Lessons from the Forbes editorial calendar
- Organising writing ideas for your blog
HubSpot’s blog delves into wider areas of marketing, sales, social and thought leadership, designed to get you thinking about the functional aspects of your business that can be facilitated through their suite of products.
Some recent content from their blog:
- The rules of Twitter hashtags
- 9 ways to take your blog to the next level
- 3 pillars of a successful email subject line
PHOTO – Sarah Reid via Flickr